Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,797 in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)