Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,607 in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)