Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,459 (COL$4,380,549) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)