Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,296 (COL$4,149,470) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)