Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,544 (COL$4,423,175) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (25 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)