Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00182 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 20% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,127 (1,720,033 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)