Cost of living comparison between Cotabato City, Philippines and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02076 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,300 (Php110,748) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)