Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,484 (€2,303) in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (39 minutes ago)