Cost of living in Coronado, Panama, Panama vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.001 USD / PAB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coronado, Panama (Panama) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,823 (2,820 B/.) in Coronado, Panama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)