Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10005 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,426 (Bs 34,246) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (34 minutes ago)