Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00157 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,238 (CH$2,058,007) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)