Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,936 (CH$1,957,327) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)