Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,354 (CH$2,095,851) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)