Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14177 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 25% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,704 (kr33,182) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)