Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14532 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 26% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,729 (kr32,538) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)