Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27598 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,855 (R$ 10,346) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)