Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 USD / GNF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,459 (40,211,619 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)