Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04263 USD / HNL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 20% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,997 (L 70,316) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)