Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,123 in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)