Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,226 (€2,043) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)