Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,991 (€2,670) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)