Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14488 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,280 ($b15,735) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)