Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14450 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,809 ($b12,520) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)