Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14576 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,140 ($b14,684) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)