Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14599 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,538 ($b17,383) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (36 minutes ago)