Cost of living comparison between Cleveland, Ohio, United States and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,930 in Cleveland, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)