Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04658 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,181 (Mex$ 25,360) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)