Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04919 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,220 (Mex$ 24,807) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)