Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,890 (Bs 38,797) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)