Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 54% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,340 (Bs 106,953,345) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)