Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,121 (Bs 21,157) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (25 minutes ago)