Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,020 (Bs 30,128) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (36 minutes ago)