Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,502 (€2,985) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)