Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,808 (€3,269) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)