Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.227 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,942 (€3,214) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)