Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01732 USD / MZN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 81% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,416 (312,761 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)