Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,774 (₩3,109,084) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)