Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.690 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,480 (NZ$5,041) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)