Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.729 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 25% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,378 (NZ$6,003) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (44 minutes ago)