Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.703 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 16% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,364 (NZ$6,209) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)