Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 594 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.721 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 20% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,991 (NZ$4,150) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)