Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15015 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,353 (元22,330) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)