Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14583 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,370 (元16,251) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)