Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15649 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,684 (元17,152) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 3 hours ago)