Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15095 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,131 (元20,742) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)