Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01196 USD / BDT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,274 (Taka 190,224) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)