Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10823 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 23% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,925 (27,027 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (30 minutes ago)