Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08373 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,440 (41,085 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)