Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30895 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,982 (S/. 6,416) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (40 minutes ago)