Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29691 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,432 (S/. 4,822) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)