Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30892 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,282 (S/. 7,387) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)