Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30895 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,410 (S/. 7,800) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)