Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05424 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,999 (Mex$ 36,859) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (39 minutes ago)