Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,938 (CH$1,269,224) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)