Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,542 (CH$1,020,715) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (22 minutes ago)