Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,001 (CH$1,770,337) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)