Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00962 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,176 (¥330,098) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 2 hours ago)