Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00885 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,726 (¥647,277) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (37 minutes ago)