Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00898 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,111 (¥569,434) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)