Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00892 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,393 (¥492,388) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)