Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00896 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,375 (¥376,776) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)