Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00914 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,134 (¥561,810) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)