Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00887 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,045 (¥568,452) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)