Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02906 USD / THB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,064 (71,022 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)