Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02807 USD / THB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 49% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,269 (45,228 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)