Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03690 USD / UAH
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,540 (41,739₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)