Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15221 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,728 (元17,919) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)