Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14539 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,590 (元10,935) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)