Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14529 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,169 (元14,931) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)