Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 20% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,017 (€2,790) in Chemnitz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (33 minutes ago)