Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.754 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,321 (C$4,405) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 3,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)