Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.781 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,221 (C$5,404) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (25 minutes ago)