Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.758 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,733 (C$4,926) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)