Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,445 in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)