Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31198 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,183 (R$ 10,203) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)