Cost of living comparison between Chapeco, Brazil and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28777 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,588 (R$ 5,519) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (37 minutes ago)