Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31773 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,362 (R$ 7,435) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)