Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05273 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,721 (Mex$ 51,592) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)