Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,009 (€2,601) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)