Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,991 (€2,751) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)