Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00095 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,935 (₩5,207,985) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (43 minutes ago)