Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,252 (₩4,592,089) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)