Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,725 (₩3,098,742) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)