Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02906 USD / THB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,331 (45,809 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)