Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02810 USD / THB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 51% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,234 (43,902 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)