Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14591 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,205 (元15,109) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)