Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00951 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,520 (₨265,018) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)