Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04567 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,616 (Mex$ 35,394) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (about 1 hour ago)