Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05024 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,545 (Mex$ 30,757) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)