Cost of living comparison between Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,960 in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)