Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29603 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,419 (R$ 4,792) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)