Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30186 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,447 (R$ 8,107) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (37 minutes ago)