Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30246 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,784 (R$ 9,205) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)